Senior Product Designer
Propeller Design are recruiting an Senior Product Designer to reinforce our Stockholm office.
Since 1995 we work with strategic based design and product development with focus on creativity and innovation for a multitude of local and international clients.
We are looking for a designer who equally values user behavior and aesthetics when creating solutions that generate an engaging user experience.
At Propeller, we work for a very wide range of clients. As a member of our team you will get to work with everything from hands on “soon-to-market” projects to start-up explorations and highly conceptual work for global clients.
We want you to be passionate and ambitious, enjoy challenges and grow with added responsibility. You are creative and full of ideas, and you know how to turn ideas and abstract concepts into solid designs that are functional and stylish. You are a great team player, but you can also work independently, and you enjoy working closely together with clients and end users.
As a Propeller team member, you demonstrate.
• A human-centered, insights-driven design approach.
• Strong communication skills.
• Great analytical and strategic thinking.
• A high level of creativity and holistic thinking.
• An ability to turn ideas and abstract concepts into solid designs that are functional and stylish.
• Great team player skills as well as a strong ability to work independently. Working closely with clients and end users is crucial.
• Strong visual design sensibility.
• A genuine interest in the current design trends as well as in the latest technology.
• Project management and take responsible for projects from the start to the implementation phase.
• Execute product design and visual design as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Create world class user experiences for local and international clients.
• Manage and facilitate brainstorm sessions and ideation activities internally and together with clients and users.
• Conduct research, organize and perform user studies and interviews to learn about user needs and behavior.
• Ideally 5+ years of relevant professional experience. Great talent will always beat the number of years in a CV though.
• A degree in Product Design or a related design.
• Design tools: Excellent CAD-skills Rhino additional knowledge in Solid Works or Alias is also of merit, Photoshop, Illustrator and other common tools
• English: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additional skills (not a requirement, but definitely a plus):
• Swedish: Not required, but considered as a merit
Your application will be kept strictly confidential. Please send your portfolio (online, or max 10MB pdf), CV, and a cover letter describing why you want to work at Propeller to: